The Yamaha Seascooter RDS250 water scooter is like the ones you rent while on vacation at the beach or lake. A big performer in a tiny package, the Yamaha Seascooter™ RDS250 delivers thrust for a speed of up to 2.5mph/4km/h, down to 100ft./30m depth.
It is light enough to carry in one hand making beach diving with a DPV a reality and snorkeling a dream. With features like waterproof circuitry, automatic cut off when it is released or encounters an obstruction, plus protective safety grille, it is a great snorkeling buddy.
Features and benefits of the Yamaha Seascooter RDS250:
• Thrust for a speed of up to 2.5mph/4km/h
• Highly maneuverable - weighs just 18lbs/8.4KG including battery
• Tested to 115ft./35m - rated to 100ft/30M
• Waterproof circuitry for protection against accidental flooding
• Run time of up to 2 hours with normal use
• Adjustable buoyancy
The Yamaha sea scooter RDS250 has been developed for the serious snorkeler, as it has a much more durable feel, more thrust and is rated to 100ft./30m, yet has been tested at 115ft./35m with no problems.
The Yamaha water scooter RDS250 is compact and easy to carry. It includes a heavy duty nylon duffel bag, battery and charger for a complete ready to us package.